Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School Night

I was so glad that I could join my grandsons on their Back to School Night. All three of them showed such excitement that I was glad to observe. All of my 30 years of teaching I experienced that same excitement about the beginning of a new school year. I hope and pray they keep that positive emotion as they go throughout the school year in each and every grade. I'm so glad my camera captured these special moments.


I loved the way I could sponge ink on the corrugated sides of the Milepost Shapes or I could stamp clearly on the smooth backs of the shapes. But all of my friends were most attracted to the canvas stickers that matched the Typeset paper pack. Here are the recipes:


Magic: Transfigurep. 112(top layout) and Hat Trick p. 54 (bottom layout also used A Typeface stamp set)
Stamps:D1481 Vintage Type, C1464 Blue Ribbon
Paper: X7139B Typeset Level2 Paper Packet, X5914 Light Yellow and Orange Shade Pack
Embellishments: X7139C Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes, Z1464 Milepost Shapes, Z282 Black Hemp
Inks: Z2165 Juniper Exclusive Inks Pad, Z2157 Vineyard Berry Exclusive Inks Pad, Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks Pad
Accessories: Z697 Sponge, Z341 Memory Book Glue Dots


No comments: