Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cricut Art Philosophy Card Shapes

When I saw that there were 2 different card shapes for every key on this cartridge, I knew I needed to try out as many different shapes as I could. Using up my old paper packs to "experiment" with the diffeent sizes and to make matching envelopes was also my goal. Here are my first examples:

 I also used the double stamp set available for National Stamping Month-- Pair-a-Phrase stamp set.


This last card I intended to be a "guy card." It was almost finished when I accidentally smudged it with black ink on the colonial white. I always tell my friends there are no mistakes, just opportunities to be creative. So, I intentionally added sponging with black ink. My friends said they liked it better. I'm not sure, what do you think? It's still a guy card!

So many shapes, so little time! There are two envelope shapes on the cartridge, square and rectangle, both so quick and easy!!

No comments: