Thursday, February 16, 2012

CPS Day 7 Sketch with CASE Study #78

CPS (Card Positioning System) Card Sketches is celebrating their 5th Anniversary with a challenge to make card using the previous patterns they select over 15 days. This is the 7th sketch, CPS#242.



When I made this card I also chose to CASE this lovely card at CASE Study Challenge #78 made by Karola Witczak. I used the same colors, three flowers, twine/jute, and dots aroud the edges. I made my dots using Gelly Roll Stardust roll-on glitter, which doesn't show up enough in the photo. I also drew over portions of my stamped images with the glitter pen- the center of the large rose and some of the lines of the butterfly. I used Close To My Heart's new paper pack called "Florentine." The stamps were also new, "Beautiful Friendship" for the sentiment and "Card Word Puzzle" for the rose and butterfly. Both challenges were really fun to combine.

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous, luv those shabby flowers...hope your day is awesome!

enjoy *~*

Debby said...

Oh you've really captured the colours in this beauty! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Jennifer Buck said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing! Hugs!

Jean Martin said...

What a beautiful card. I love all the neutral colors. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)