Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fluttering Feel Better Soon

This week at Flutter By Wednesday's Challenge #196 we are to make a get well card using butterflies, fairies or angels. I just opened this paper pack yesterday that the Fed Ex man delivered and discovered it had all of these beautiful butterflies arranged in rainbow-type colors diagonally. I had to use it first! I had seen this color challenge at Purple Onion's Lily Pad and decided to use the rainbow effect for this challenge, too.



The colors on my card are slightly different, but the rainbow idea is the same. I cut out extra butterflies to pop dot across one row and I matted my sentiment in those four colors, also. I put a sparkle in the middle of each of those four butterflies, but they're hard to see.  All of the supplies were Close To My heart. (The paper was an advance pack I was able to get that will be coming out in May called Dotty For You because the back side of each of the 12 patterns is one of the colors in dots like the green here.)


2 comments:

Leanne said...

This is wonderful!!
Thank you for joining us at FBW this week!
;)

Virginia L. said...

Hi Vicky! This is beautiful! I love the rows of butterflies in soft rainbow colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad!