Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Intense Love Quote for Word Art Wednesday

Here is another quote from Mother Teresa that the ladies at Word Art Wednesday provided last week. When I read it I immediately thought of motherhood of an infant and the way we lovingly give and give without expecting a return. Those wonderful maternal hormones make it much easier than when our children become teenagers who are trying their wings, anxious to fly from the nest and our protection and direction. At the stage of life I'm in, I find it important to patiently give assistance and support to aging parents, which gives me a certain satisfaction.

I also made this card with weddings and anniversaries in mind, knowing that love can have its ups and downs for adults, but that love should be giving with out expecting the same measure in return. When love keeps accounts of who gave what and how much, problems take over.  I used red, pink and white so I can use this card for one of these occassions.

May God bless you and yours with this kind of love!!


6.5" x 5" Card Recipe:
Paper - CTMH White Daisy, Tulip Cardstock, "Sweetheart" paper pack
Ink - CTMH Tulip
Other - Spellbinders nestabilities label, CTMH White Daisy Organdy and grosgrain ribbon, white waxy flax; Recollections flowers; Cuttlebug Kassie's Brocade embossing folder; red heart button 

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the colors and the way you put everything together. Amazing... Hugs, Dawn
I am your newest follower!!!!

June Houck said...

This is so beautiful! Your embossing is gorgeous.

Karen Letchworth said...

SO pretty, and I have also really enjoyed creating with that quote. I'm so glad you chose to play along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, and GOOD LUCK in the draw. Your work is really beautiful!
Blessings,
Karen L - Design Team at Word Art Wednesday