Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #62

I just got some of the Pure Innocence stamps made by My Favorite Things with a gift certificate and thought the sketch this week was perfect for this  Boy and His Dog. Since I have five grandsons I chose some really bright papers. The red background paper from Glitz even had the faint impression of kids and dogs/dog toys on the right side.



When I chose the woodgrain for the three panels, I was thinking of a place on the other side of our farm where the grandchildren like to ride in an old wagon. Here's one of the many pictures I've taken back there. (For my friends, this is Nadia, our youngest granddaughter, one of Christine's twins.)




5" x 6.5" Card Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey "Life of the Party (stripe, woodgrain); Glitz "Laced with Grace," CTMH Buttercup, Colonial White, Topiary cardstock
Stamps - My Favorite Things - "Dog Gone Cute;" CTMH (grass)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Close To My Heart Clover Meadow
Other - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder; k-i "Heartfelt" flowers

No comments: