Friday, March 23, 2012

Pemberley Scrapbook Layouts

Last weekend we made four layouts using the blue and bamboo papers of the Close To My Heart Pemberley paper pack and the cardstock stickers. Just before I was ready to put photos on my fourth layout, my computer crashed and needed my husband's attention. He worked on it while I scrapbooked with friends. I'll post the fourth layout later.

Somehow all of the Indian Corn Blue and Outdoor Denim features of my papers look washed out in these photos. My indoor lighting leaves a lot to be desired!


These first two layouts were embellished using the Stickease that go with the paper pack. I pop dotted some of the stickers for more dimension.

This last layout (and the one I'll post later) used the stamp set that comes with the Pemberley Workshops on the Go. If you're one of the people putting this together at home, we cut our titles for the stamped layouts using the Cricut Art Philosophy alphabet at 1.5." I changed the banner size on the right from .75" to 1.25." Then I stamped the zinnia flower pattern on each banner piece using Outdoor Denim Ink. I stamped the five petal flowers with the zinnia stamp even though they have different shapes. Then I inked the edges with Desert Sand, curled up the edges of the petals and pop dotted the two layers. On top I stuck one of the adhesive Bouquet Assortment flowers for the center. That was such a good idea from the workshop on the go. I hadn't thought of combining a large flower with one shape and a small rose of another shape, but they did look good together.


 
Supplies:
CTMH "Pemberley" paper pack, 6 sheets Colonial White cardstock, Pemberley stamp set;
CTMH Inks - Outdoor Denim, Honey, Desert Sand; Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge

No comments: