Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Winter Snowflakes

I used another one of the Clear Dollar Digi Stamps, "Charlie Snow Horse."






The light blue and green paper that I used had white polka dots that I covered with glitter gel. I cut out Charlie after lightly coloring him. I placed him on a bed of snow made of two rows of torn paper edged with glitter gel and tied with white baker's twine. I added extra glitter gel on Charlie, the snow base, and the title.

I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz #44 - Feeling Blue (two blue patterned papers)
Crimbo Crackers #28 - Snowmen (how about a snowhorse!)
Crafty Calendar November Challenge - Wrap Up Warm for Winter (optional fiber - baker's twine)
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #98 - for a boy
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Happy Holidays for Kids





4.25" x 5.5" Winter Card Recipe:
Paper - The Paper Studio "The Linen Door;" CTMH WHite Daisy cardstock; scrap of blue dp ?MME
Image and Sentiment - Clear Dollar Stamps "Charlie Snow Horse"
Copics - N0 (neutral gray) G20 Wax White (light green)
Accents - Close To My Heart baker's twine, Glitz Glitter Gel
Tools - printer

7 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely to see some more torn paper glittered snow - lovely card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon. x

Cat's sCrap said...

Very classy ! Simple and clean card as I like ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

mandy said...

Sweet card Hun love the sparkly touches :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges :)

Hugs Mandy xxx

Sheryl said...

Great CAS card. He looks so cold and sad makes you want to hug him.
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh that image is so cute!! I love all of the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Plastic Card said...

Stunning card. Superb design. I like the softness of colors and that image is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Tip Top said...

Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Snowhorse is fine!!!