Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Prize Winners for the Perfect Sentiments Anniversary

 
I want to wish a special thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate our one year anniversary at The Perfect SentimentI loved seeing all the wonderful cards! Here is a list of the winners. You should also check the blogs of the other team members. Some of them had prizes as well.
 
The winner of the $9 Gift Voucher from Shelly's Images from our Happy Birthday/Anniversary Challenge is #52 Lisa M.


The winner of the $15 Gift Voucher from Floppy Latte's Digital Designs from our Bingo with a Sentiment Challenge is #2 Melissa Sunshine Honey Bee

 
The winner of the Crafty City $5 Gift Voucher from our Christmas Critters Challenge is #13 Lorianna
 
The winner of the $15 Gift Voucher from Stitchy Bear Stamps from our Birds and Blooms Challenges is #16 Athina 
 
The winner of the fabulous Grand Prize Package provided by Sarah from her Etsy Store My Little Somethings  is #2 Melissa Sunshine Honey Bee
 
If you were mentioned as a winner in this post please click the email me button on the right sidebar of the Perfect Sentiment blog and include "prize winner" in the subject line and Jennipher will help you claim your prize.
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and interesting, and let
me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this during my search for something regarding this.
My site :: my latest blog post