Saturday, February 27, 2016

Mojo Monday 436 Thinking of You Card

I haven't used any of my hoarded Basic Grey paper lately so when I pulled out a piece for my previous post, I pulled out the Euphoria pack, too. I know so many people who could use a card of encouragement that I really should be using this paper up.

The pale pink and green really make me think of spring!  So this card includes two of the stickers, flower and fern, from that pack along with the butterflies I stamped from the CTMH "Your Beautiful Self" set. I used the Mojo Monday sketch #436 and the colors from Color Throwdown #381.





If you're like me and get inspired by pastel colors to think of springtime, be encouraged. It's coming soon! Pass it on!

I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More #182 - Make your mark ( used Copic Markers)
Aloha Friday Challenge #66 - In the garden
Color Throwdown #381 - pink, green, kraft
Crafting for All Seasons #120 - 3 of a Kind (butterflies, pink sparkles)
Crazy 4 Challenges - Spring
Let's Color Saturday Linky Party #4 - (I used Copic Markers)
Mojo Monday #436 - sketch
Sisterhood of Crafters - Think Spring

8 comments:

Darlene said...

AWESOME!! Pretty, pretty, pretty ... great job on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINK SPRING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card Vickie, great design and love the butterflies.
Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party. Hope to see you there again soon!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Vickie! Definitely makes me think of Spring too!
Thanks for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee! :o)

Wanda Cullen said...

What a delightful spring card! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Barb said...

Beautiful card and layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons, hope to see you again. Barb

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Hope to see you again very soon. Mary DT xx

Rahmat said...

I love the layout of the card, the butterflies are so pretty, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Mandy LaCroix said...

LOVE how you combined the challenges! Great card!
Thanks for sharing it over at Addicted to Stamps & More!