Sunday, April 10, 2016

Happy Thoughts Card with colourQ #336

This color palette at colourQ looked so bright and cheerful I knew it was perfect for a card to brighten someone's day.

This is one of my "use it up" creations. I decided to play with more of my older papers and a stamp I got many years ago. I stamped the flowers with an old CTMH Watermelon ink. 

The sentiment is from a retired stamp set called Card Chatter-Sympathy. I added the large sparkle flower and a few pink glitter gems and some gold metallic dots on the stamen of the stamped flowers.  Here's a close-up.


The rest of the sentiment is inside, with extra room for me to write my own:



I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:

Come and Get It - Bright colors 
Craft-Dee Bowz - anything goes with a bow
Star Stampz Challenge - Flowers, flowers, flowers
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes 
Word Art Wednesday 224-225 - anything uplifting

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your bright, colorful card!

Vicki said...

Wow, Vickie! This bright, cheery card is fantastic! The black accents are perfect against all of the sparkle and color. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ April Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

N-Eva said...

It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "bright colours” challenge over at Come and Get it.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very hectic the past couple of weeks…