Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Crafting By Designs - Fantasy

Crafting By Designs asked me to be a guest designer for their challenge this week, with the theme of Fantasy! I was happy to share my latest creation using the new CTMH Little Dreamer paper pack and coordinating stamp and die set. I had one of my very imaginative granddaughters in mind when I was making this card.


I cut the star background using Cricut Artbooking. The unicorn, sentiment banner,  and silver glitter stars have matching stamps and dies. I love using Cricut Design space because I was able to unlock the sizes of the square to set the height and width to fit my unicorn with a rectangle.  The sky and clouds barely show up in my photo, but they inspired my card because I'm just sure unicorns like to fly in the sky! I cut out a matching cloud from my extra paper to pop up with the  "Birthday Wishes" sentiment. The unicorn's horn has some blank spaces that I colored in with coordinating Shin-Han alcohol ink markers to make it multi-colored.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you'll join the Fantasy challenge this week at Crafting by Designs and share your own creation!!

I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:

Come and Get It Challenge -  Birthday Wishes
HeARTful Stamping Challenge - Glitter + a stamp
Unicorn Challenge #21 - Special occasions




1 comment:

creationsnz said...

AN enchanting card, lovely papers and design for a magical birthday. Do join us again at Come And Get It, CarolG