Sunday, May 7, 2017

YNS Sketch and Colors for Claire Cards

I had seen this sketch and color challenge at Your Next Stamp and decided to use both to create one card. I knew that my CTMH Claire papers from several years ago had all of those colors except lighter blue (from CTMH Pemberly) and Chocolate, which I added.  However, after I pulled out these lovely  papers, I decided to make an entire box of cards. (I do get carried away sometimes!)

 

Here's my card for the challenge using a new "thank you" stamp I just got. I colored it with matching Copic markers.


I'm sharing this project with the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge - anything goes
Making Memories Crafting Challenge #5 - anything goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge #46 - anything goes
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #36 - AG/add a sentiment
Word Art Wednesday #280 - 281 - anything family friendly
YNS Challenge #63 - Sketch and all 5 colors of the Color challenge

I decided to make all of the cards in the Cricut Artiste box "swing cards" from both Cricut Artiste and Cricut Artfully Sent cartridges. I also made all of them with the same theme, thinking of you.  I wanted each card to be fairly flat for mailing to someone who is sick or needs prayer or encouragement.



Both the umbrella and the flower below were coated with sparkles using the glitter shimmer brush, but the lighting didn't show that.



Here's a sample of the inside:


One of my CTMH "sisters," Sheila Bennet,  had shared a couple of years ago which frame/label stamps matched the Artiste Swing cards, so I used those: Frame It Up and Perfect Fit Frames.   I had one extra pack of canvas stickers that went with the Claire papers so these adorned several of the cards:





4 comments:

Andree said...

A super card. Lovely papers and design.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful box of cards and the thank you card is lovely too! Such pretty papers and the stamped flowers are coordinated so well. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

Sonia said...

A gorgeous selection of cards and love the box as well. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at MMC. Hope to see you again soon!

Sonia DT and Owner
Making Memories Crafting
Digitally Made

Unknown said...

Beautiful project love the cards, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT