Friday, September 22, 2017

Holiday Expressions New Product Blog Hop



Welcome to our blog hop featuring new products in the new Close To My Heart Holiday Expressions catalog. You're on the right path if you just came from Lucy Marino's blog.  To see the entire list of participants, visit Melinda Everitt's blog post.

There are so many fun stamps, papers, dies, embellishments, etc. from this book it was hard to narrow down what to share. Since I need about 200 Christmas cards this year, I picked one Christmas stamp set, Prince of Peace, to show you three examples. I thought the Joy to the World stamp in this set would work perfectly for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #230.




I used three different papers from the Beary Christmas paper pack to show how versatile this stamp can be.  




I did make one mistake with this project by including gold sequins so that the cards would be flatter for mailing. I had overlooked that they retired last month.  These are no longer available, but the bronze sequins have a sheet of gold sequins. You can check out the products I used below or you can move on to Emily Sararas's blog so that you can start making your own projects right away! Thanks for visiting!

I'm also sharing this project with a couple of the Christmas challenges:


Stamp - Prince of Peace 

17 comments:

Emily said...

I really like your three variations on this design! Pretty:)

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

So pretty!!

Michelle Stewart said...

Wow, I love all 3 variations for this card. However, what I love most is that you used my sketch. Love your take.

Haley D. said...

They are all beautiful! I can't pick a favorite!

Michelle said...

So pretty! this stamp set was perfect for the sketch! I am drawn to #4 since I like the two different backgrounds used! Thanks for joining AHSC!

Darlys said...

Three very beautiful cards! Love each one and all the variety!

Christine said...

Thanks so much for playing along with the AHSC design! Your cards are lovely...the gold embossing is especially striking.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Alyson Mayo said...

I love all 3 but I am kind of drawn to the second one as I love non-traditional coloured cards for Christmas. They are all gorgeous, though! And - thanks for sharing your beautiful cards with Atlantic Hearts as well :)

Michele said...

Great card designs with this set and all the different papers.

Marie Bingaman said...

Excellent use of designer papers to show the versatility of a stamp and a sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Lisa said...

Wow! You are an overachiever for sure! These are all so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful cards...love the same design and the unique difference in the design papers. thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this week.

Cindy said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Heart Sketch challenge this week.

Brandi said...

All of the cards are gorgeous, simply stunning! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

Really beautiful cards and each is so different just based on the papers and colors. Love them all. Thanks for sharing with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Annette Clark said...

WOW, Vickie, you totally rocked this stamp set! I can't even pick a favorite, these are all great cards. Great colors and great take on the sketch too. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Unknown said...

Such beautiful cards! It is motivating me to start making some holiday cards.