Sunday, November 5, 2017

Craft Fair and Christmas Cards

I ignored blogging for an entire month while I made more crafts for the largest craft fair in our area. My friend that usually helps with our booth had surgery, so two other stamping friends came to the rescue on short notice. They brought 350 cards, individually packaged with the inside sentiment rewritten/stamped and in view on the back of the package and manned the booth with me! I knew they were overachievers, but they certainly exceeded my expectations. I was afraid they'd go home with too many cards, but yesterday customers also exceeded purchases of previous years buying LOTS of cards! It really helps having card racks full of unique handmade cards!

I learned years ago that I needed a wide variety of papercrafts to appeal to a wide variety of customers. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take photos of some of the items that sold out quickly. Later this week I'll take and post photos of a few that had some individual items left.

Here are black and gold Christmas cards that I shared there, thanks to a workshop shared by Jaime Llewellyn. I changed a couple of sentiments and embossed all of them in gold.





Thanks for visiting!







No comments: