Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

How amazing it is to have a husband who loves to travel and to plan awesome photo trips suddenly decide he'd rather build an insulated pole barn this summer instead of traveling. This do-it-yourself guy just erected the poles and used the tractor to lift the 100 lb. trusses. In his mind I'm sure he's focusing on the end result- having a warm place in the winter to build his next car project - a T-Bucket street rod. In honor of this man and his car passion, I made this Father's Day card:



Close To My Heart materials used: Paper--Colonial White, Bamboo, Cocoa, Black, and Husk CS, Passages (map) BT; Inks--Desert Sand, Cocoa, Brown Bag, Black; Stamps--C1454 Horizons (car, suitcase, sentiment), D1468 On This Day (ticket), D1357 Post Card Travel Series (stamps, postal designs), Noted Backgrounds (script); Accessories--Z1146Pewter Designer Brads, basting string

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Also visit my blog :: alta white review