Sunday, September 11, 2016

Mojo Monday


I was enjoying "playing with paper" so much the last few days that I nearly forgot to post my Mojo Monday card this week. The sketch was so versatile I made several with different papers. This was my favorite.





I used papers from a new paper pack, Oh, Deer. The woodland theme is one I love, especially the birchbark!  The music strip is one of the zip strips off the top of one paper. The stamp on the cocoa leaves is from this month's Stamp of the Month. I stamped the sentiment on one of the PML cards that came with the paper pack and trimmed it to fit.

I'm sharing this card with
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #131 - trees, branches, and or leaves
Crafting with the Dragonflies #65 - music related
Just Us Girls #360 - use sequins
Mojo Monday 484 - sketch.

7 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how gorgeous. Love the earthy tones. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card with a beautiful, elegant design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Lisa Kind said...

Love the birchbark paper and your beautiful card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Helen said...

Great card - a very elegant design.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

Helen x
(DT)

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful work. Can see why it is your favorite. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Katie J. said...

That paper is perfect, I love it. I love the music notes and your use of the gold sequins, I never thought to even use them on a card :)