Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Animal Pals Friendship Card

This card is a sneak peak of some of the fall paper (Falling for You)  that will be available on Friday. I made a friendship card. by random stamping some of the cute animals included in this year's CTMH stamp set, Operation Smile Punny Pals,  that made to help support Operation Smile. For each stamp set purchased, CTMH donates $7.00 to help a child get surgery to repair cleft palate/lips or facial deformities around the world. The dedicated doctors do amazing work helping them find social acceptance and much improved appearance and health.


I chose four woodland animals that would coordinate well with fall leaves. The leaves and the front sentiment are from a new stamp set soon to be revealed on Friday, Falling for You-Cardmaking. I colored the leaves and animals with Copic Markers to match the new fall paper. The inside was stamped with sentiments of two retired sets from my Thanks/Friendship box of stamps, A Friend Like You and Candlelight Garden SOTM.  When combined together they say:

When I count my blessings
I count you first.
YOUR FRIENDSHIP
means everything.




I'm sharing this card with the August Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Friends ;  Color Inspiration Monday : anything with hand-colored image; Incy Wincy Designs - go wild

Here's a closer look at the Operation Smile Punny Pals stamp set available now.  I hope you'll be sure to get yours to help this worthy non-profit organization.


4 comments:

Brandi said...

Vickie this card is absolutely adorable. I dont know where to start. The colours and the little critters, so sweet and the sentiment on the inside is perfect. Wonderful card!Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Suzanne Reynolds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne Reynolds said...

Vickie, this card is adorable. I had picked out a fox for my next card which I wanted to use with this same paperpack. I may scraft-lift your idea if you are okay with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart I always enjoy seeing your cards.

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs !
Hope to see you again.

hugs , Fiki
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼