Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Five Back to School Cards with Chalk It Up

Come back tomorrow and join our blog hop to see what's new at CTMH!

I retired from 30 years of teaching eleven years ago, but I still get excited about school this time of year. Today two of my oldest grandsons started back to school. By tomorrow all eight of them will be in school. According to one of the youngest grandsons, he's not ready to go back to school. It does seem to come earlier each year before some of us are even ready to let them go. Here are five of my cards I just made for back to school notes. I had some retired CTMH Chalk It Up paper and remembered I also had a set of  matching PML cards that can fit in scrapbook pockets that are 4"x6" or 3"x4." That helped my cardmaking go really fast! I think I've collected all of the CTMH school stamp sets since 2004, so I used quite a variety of them that I won't name.








Thanks for visiting! I'm sharing these cards with the following challenges:

Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #12- anything goes, twist Back to School
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Back to School
heARTful Stamping August Challenge - Back to School plus stamping
Inky Chicks #86 - use a sentiment instead of an image

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great cards and perfect for the theme.
Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog and I hope you'll be back again soon.
Marilyn S

Rae Ann said...

These papers are so awesome! They are just perfect for back to school cards and I love how each one is so different.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Back to School challenge.