Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge - E for Evergreen


This challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge was to use traditional Christmas greenery to make our card. I used two stamp sets that highlight Christmas trees. When I was young the song called Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree was popular, so I chose that as the sentiment for this fun card. I used paper piecing by stamping in two colors. The row of trees was embossed and embellished with sparkles.

5" x 6.5" Christmas Card recipe:
Paper - Close To My Heart Mistleto paper pack
Stamps - CTMH Christmas Melodies, Holiday Trinkets (trres)
Ink - Versamark clear ink; CTMH Cranberry, New England Ivy
Other - CTMH Olive embossing powder, Olive organdy ribbon, Clear Sparkles, Red/Pink Sparkles; Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (cranberry scalloped circle); Martha Stewart pine punch; Spellbinder's Nestabilities Label 10; 1 3/4" and 2" circle punches, red heart buttons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see you, Beautiful card love the colorus too!! Sorry I am late in commenting this week! Thanks for entering our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge this time, see you soon! New challenge started today! hugs Samantha :0)