Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Digi New Release at CDS

Today is the day for the new digi stamps to be released at Clear Dollar Stamps. I'm sharing 4 different posts with samples today. This is the first one using  two of the images from "Borders." If you didn't come here from the original post, you can find more samples and all the available images here at the Clearly iStamp Blog.




 

I wanted to combine two different borders for this romantic card. The borders I used came sized large, perfect for a picture to be framed. First I sized the line/dot border for a card. Then, I used the ribbon/bows on the inside, sizing it to fit. I printed them on a piece of 4" x 6" patterned paper in the photo tray of my printer.

I cut the formal couple silhouette using Cricut Artiste. Be sure and check out my other post using the borders on a scrapbook layout to frame a photo and a title. This set of images has so many possibilities! I made this card versatile by leaving it open-ended for either wedding or anniversary, depending on what I need first.

 
 
I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:
Card Makin' Mamas - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss #166 - Spotty (my polka dot paper)
Simply Create Linky Party #17 - always anything goes for digital or paper creation
 
6.5" x 5" Love Card Recipe:
Digital Images - Borders
Paper - CTMH "Lucy" (pink), Black Cardstock; Bo-Bunny (dotted)
Accents - CTMH Black Tulle Ribbon, Black Hemp, Bitty Buds, Cricut Artiste couple diecut
Tools - printer, Photoshop CS, Cricut Artiste
Technique - stacked two borders using copy and paste
 
 

2 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

These cards turned out SO CUTE! *hugs*

Sharon said...

Great silhouette card. thanks for playing along with us at CMM.x