Wednesday, July 30, 2014

CTMH Lollydoodle Scrapbook Layouts and Cards

When I first saw the Lollydoodle paper pack in the Spring/Summer Idea Book this year, I thought I wouldn't use it that much. Little did I know that as I worked with it I fell in love with it. Here are three of the layouts I made from one paper pack. The first two are the designs I created using the stickers, Lollydoodle assortment, and the Flamingo Dots. The last one is part of the Workshop on the Go. Tomorrow is the last day that the CTMH Lollydoodle paper and embellishments will be available so I'm also re-posting my previous cards made with Lollydoodle.



I decided to make the last layout a heritage Easter layout with photos from my childhood. It uses the Cricut Artiste cartridge to make the background shape. The stamps and embellishments were part of the Lollydoodle Workshop on the Go.


I did make a 4th layout, but put it in someone's album so it wasn't handy at photo time. Here's the sample made by CTMH. This is NOT my layout or my photos. I'm including it for my customers who still haven't completed their layouts or added photos yet.



Here are the Lollydoodle cards I had previously posted.











No comments: