Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Stamp of the Month Cards



 fpo



I celebrated a blessed Thanksgiving with family on both sides this week. I also took a break from making multiples of Christmas cards to post a few needed cards. Here are three I  made with the November Stamp of the Month, "It's the Little Things."It has a variety of flower and leaf shapes that can be combined in many ways.


I hope mine will inspire you to try a variety of colors on the flowers. They can go with nearly any patterned paper. I used the Pathfinding paper and its colors to make these. The first one uses a sentiment from a retired stamp set, but it's one I always need.


 I made this last one using one of the previous Mojo Monday sketches, #369.


I'm sharing these with the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - #100!! - anything goes (option of calendar)
Amusing Challenge- anything goes (no digis)
Eclectic Ellapu - Purple team - leaves and folliage
Just Us Girls #269 - anything goes
Robyn's Fetish Challenge #240 - anythig goes
Word Art Wednesday #160 - anything uplifting

3 comments:

Ina G said...

So glad you moved away from Christmas cards as these are so very pretty and colourful and you chose to join us this week at Just us Girls. Thank you.

Nancy said...

Love seeing something bright and spring like! you did an incredible job! Thanks for playing along with the girls and I at JUGS this week, we sure do appreciate it!

Diane Noble said...

Beautiful projects! Thank you so much for joining us this week for our Word Art Wednesday challenge. We are delighted you decided to play along and share this fantastic creation.
Diane Noble (DT-WAW)