Friday, November 20, 2015

Blue and Silver Peace and Joy

We had a first few snowflakes today, so here's my snowflake card for today. (The only bad thing about a dark cloudy day is that my photos aren't great. I see the shadow of my tripod on this one today.) I decided to use my circle diffuser to emboss the snowflakes, leaving a circle in the center for a silver embossed sentiment.  If you have a diffuser and don't know how to use it you can google you tube videos that show you how. The sentiment was embossed using the Best Christmas stamp set
and Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder.


The snowflakes are made of silver glitter cardstock punched with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch. I added some old blue sparkles.

I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:
Come and Get It - Winter Holiday
Crafty Catz #302 - shades of blue
I heart sketches #127 - only used the twist - mostly white, color added with embellishments
Robyn's Fetish #290 - wet or dry embossing - used both
The Glory of Christmas #72 - CAS Christmas
The Paper Shelter #228 - Brrr it's cold outside - white, blue, silver
Where the HeART Is #3 - anything goes/ winter blues





7 comments:

Bunny said...

Great silver snowflakes and embossing. Nice card.

Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Anonymous said...

Love those sparkly snowflakes! Fabulous Card :-)

Jac’s Playground said...

Absolutely beautiful, very elegant, great embossing, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Cards By MI said...

Stunning! Love the clean lovely look of your card. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Unknown said...

So pretty. Love the embossing on this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Where The HeART Is.
Stacey, DT x

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 72 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x