Monday, June 27, 2016

Christmas Joy in June

I saw the challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' to make a card showing warm winter clothing. Of course, Santa Clause has to wear really warm winter clothes,


so here's my example made from my box of Christmas paper scraps and a CTMH ornament and stamps. I think the background paper was from Basic Grey.  I colored Santa with watercolor pencils.  I loved the sentiment stamp which was very inexpensive and may not be available much longer.  Santa is one of the images in the set Santa Claus.




I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:
A Snowflake's Promise #24 - anything goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - warm winter clothing
Christmas Card Challenge #30 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #287 - use a sentiment
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - anything goes!


Thanks for visiting! May the JOY of Christ be with you all year



4 comments:

Susan Powell said...

What a cute ornament! Would look great on a tree. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely!
Thanks for sharing it at Christmas Card Challenges!
Monica - CCC DT

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card. I love the freehand sketch look of the Santa image.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I do hope you'll join us again.
Marilyn S