Monday, April 30, 2018

Have a Happy Day Card

I love the Color Dare this week at Color My Heart because it includes all the colors from the lovely Gimme Some Sugar paper pack.  I used the middle row down on this color chart (Tangerine, White Daisy, Heather) and also Bashful, Blossom, Peacock, and Juniper.


I used the lovely April sketch at Viva la Verve's challenge.  They share lots of inspiration and Julee Tilman has been adding the sizes of the pieces to cut if that helps you do your best.



I had cut a number of daisy-like flowers on the Cricut days ago and this one happened to be in the blossom color. I punched two Tangerrine circles, punched one with 1/8" holes and mounted it with the light side up over the other one with the dark side showing.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you, too, have a happy day and share the happy!

I'm sharing this card with the following challenges;

Color My Heart Color Dare #290 - Tic Tac Toe
The Paper Players #391 - Tic Tac Toe top row across: flower, die cut, twine
Viva la Verve April Challenge sketch




7 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love that flower. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

Michelle said...

What a cute card! Great use of the colors and the sketch. Love it! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that dimensional flower against the patterned strip and the way all of the other elements of your card add great visual interest. Many thanks for joining in with my TicTacToe challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is lovely! I love that patterned paper and the gorgeous flower! The sketch is just perfect too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players! XX

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the whimsical look...bold flower and great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Susan Fogle said...

Love the sweetness of this card, Vickie! The color combo and sketch work perfectly together. Thank you for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

Tracey Pierce said...

I love your big bold flower, it really catches the eye. Thanks for joining us at the Color My Heart Color Dare.