Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Here's to You - the other four cards

In yesterday's blog hop I mentioned I would post the other four cards. The three cards yesterday were unique because I cut out windows through each layer of paper and heat embossed the sentiment on the bottom layer. The four cards today are mostly like the workshop directions, with a little embossing and more silver glitter cardstock embellishments from the same Cricut cartridge, Artistry.

Cards #1 and #2:
My sewing machine was handy so I sewed the vellum heart onto the glacier one. I silver embossed the sentiment and added an additional glitter cardstock Cricut cut that went with the workshop.




(Card #3 was in yesterday's post.) Card #4, I switched the sentiment to one I need more often, silver embossed it. added the Cricut cut vine that I enlarged before cutting, and added the butterfly that was the base of the Sorbet butterfly that I didn't include on yesterday's card:


Card #5 :
I added a Pacifica mat for the sentiment shape and replaced the thin strip of glitter cardstock with the leafy branch that was originally meant to go with card #3 that I displayed yesterday.




Once again, here is my cut file for the Here's to You workshop kit with the extra changes I made on all seven cards:

https://design.cricut.com/#/design/103329890

This workshop kit is only available in the month of August. You can purchase it through your CTMH consultant or here on my website.  All of the original workshop directions are on the link on that page.

Thanks for visiting!

Ephesians 3:12 (WEB)
in whom we have boldness and access 
in confidence through our faith in him


365 Promises of God - Promise #219: Through faith in Christ, you can boldly approach Me with confidence.






No comments: