Wednesday, February 6, 2019

I Heart Us Card

Here's my second rainbow-colored heart card for today, hopefully bright and cheery enough to overcome the dull gray, icy day we're having here in Missouri. It uses three PML cards and some chipboard die cuts that all coordinate with the CTMH I Heart Us paper pack.  When I saw the multi-colored words and hearts, I knew they'd be great together.

If you'd like another idea for using PML cards, scroll down to my previous post. They're really fun and easy to use!

Thanks for visiting! May you be blessed as you bless others with your creations!

I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams February Challenge - Include a heart
Dragonfly Journey Challenge #133 - I heart you
Simply Create Too #145 - anything goes/ optional twist - hearts
The Paper Players challenge #427 - Love is in the air theme



3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Vickie! A very cute Valentine and layout too. I really like all of the pretty colors you used and the chipboard die cuts. Sending many blessings right back at ya! Thanks so much for joining my 'I Heart You' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love all the fun hearts and colors. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)