Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Heart to Heart Round and Round Birthday Card

The main thing I like about winter is being "stuck in the house" so I can get some things organized that get overlooked or pushed aside other times of the year. While sorting some papers and card pieces I must have put in a bag after a workshop I found some leftover pieces that perfectly fit the "Round and Round" challenge at Heart to Heart. The ones I picked out needed sentiments and finishing details.

The first one I chose had a background with orange concentric circles, gold-spotted washi tape. I added three circles for the sentiment that works well on a circle shape and voila:




Please come back tomorrow night or Thursday morning to follow our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.

4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love all the design papers you used with a variety of rounds, and your round stitched panels for the sentiment...fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC. Hope to see you in the February challenges.

Unknown said...

Love everything about this card! Great colors and elements popping everywhere! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

Brandi said...

Wow, your card is full of circles, it looks awesome all the different circle patterns! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Lauren said...

I love all of the circle designs you have used on this card- they work together so well! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.