Saturday, September 24, 2011

Start Your Engines

The main thing that Christian had asked to do for his birthday party was to ride Go-Karts. I acted ignorant about the whole thing, but had really planned to take him if he was tall enough. I found out he was one inch taller than required, so he'll get this card at his party in order to surprise him with what he really wants. I just hope he doesn't take after his Grandpa Bill and decide to build hot rods someday! OK,  building them isn't so bad, it's the drag racing that I'd be worried about. Luckily, his grandpa got that out of his system in his younger days.

This 4" x 8.5"card uses CTMH Zippedee and Majestic Blue patterned papers (retired). The stamp set is Finish Line (retired). This is why I keep retired stamp sets! You never know when you might need them.


No comments: