Saturday, December 17, 2016

God Bless You at Christmas and Always

It's been days since I was able to get a consistent internet signal to blog. I'll keep this post short in case I lose the signal again.  I love this sentiment that I got from Papertrey Ink this year. I mixed it with some paper from CTMH City Sidewalks and a dotted scrap that matched.  One thing that saves me time when I create cards is to have extras of die cuts to choose from.

The inside photo looks blurry, but it says: "May God fill our hearts with love and our lives with praise as we celebrate this Christmas season." It was part of the same PTI set.


Tonight we're having a snowstorm with morning temperatures down to 10 degrees below zero (F). It's a great time to stay inside, to craft, and count my blessings! I hope you're keeping warm and blessed, too!

No comments: