Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just Us Girls Christmas Card

I had wanted to try my stamp with ornaments and the design on Just Us Girls looked perfect with the oval. I combined their design with Inkspirations Color Challenge which had perfect Christmas colors. The color equivalents that I used were Tulip, Topiary, Buttercup and White Daisy.


All of the supplies are from Close To My Heart except for the twine by the ornament, which is from Papertrey Ink. The stamp set is called Adorn-able because there are different details that you can add to the ornaments. The photo doesn't show the shine of the embossing. I embossed mine with CTMH Red and Buttercup. The red gingham ribbon is from the CTMH Red Collection. Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

H2 :) said...

Sweet card Vickie! :)

Elise said...

THIS is stunning! I'm SO glad you made it into the mix and shared this lovely piece with Just Us Girls!

Andrea M said...

So beautiful Vickie! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!