Saturday, February 18, 2012

CPS Day 12 Sketch with Psalm 23

CPS (Card Positioning System) Card Sketches is celebrating their 5th Anniversary with a challenge to make card using the previous patterns they select over 15 days. This was the Day 12 sketch, #118 from the past.  I made a 6" x 6" card instead of a horizontal rectangle because I didn't want to cut off any of the decorative edge of the Prima paper. I decided to use a diecut piece of Prima instead of the circle. I wanted another scripture card to give my daughter, so I chose a Close To My Heart stamp set with an image of the Bible stamped in Heavenly Blue and overstamped the 23rd Psalm. Here's the sketch and my card:



1 comment:

Lisa Silver said...

Oh how lovely! That paper is divine! Thanks for joining in my CPS challenge day! ~hugs