Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CPS Day 3 Wishing You Sunshine

CPS (Card Positioning System) Card Sketches is celebrating their 5th Anniversary with a challenge to make card using the previous patterns they select over 15 days. This is the3rdsketch, CPS#54.



Since I chose not to have scalloped edges on my card, I have a square card that's embossed around the edges and with some vertical lines also.  The tree stamp set is rather large and so is the sun, so this design was good for this situation. I used the rock and roll technique on the leaves to make the outer leaves darker.

5.5" square card:
Paper - CTMH White Daisy, Sunny Yellow, Black CS
Stamps - Splendid Day (sun, sentiment), Trees & Things (tree. leaves, swing)
Ink - CTMH Cocoa, black, Sunny Yellow, Garden Green, New England Ivy
Other - CTMH Baker's Twine Neutral

1 comment:

Angie said...

What a fun card! I love that tire swing stamp! Thanks for joining us for our 5th anniversary celebration at CPS!