Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Birthday Organizer part2: June - December

Here are the rest of the photos of the last half of the Birthday Organizer. If you missed the previous post, you can go back to find the cover, general directions, and pages used for January to May.

I chose the whimsical squirrel from Calendar Minis for June, since that begins my grandsons' summer vacation and lots of nature hikes.








All of the designer papers were from Close To My Heart. The calendar dates, names of months, and mini images were all from Clear Dollar Stamps.



Images: CDS Calendar Mini Digis, Calendar Rectangle,
Papers : 6" x 9" top flap white envelopes; Close To My Heart retired papers and Avonlea (covers), Cruisin' (January), Midnight (March), Lucy (April), Flirty (May), Victory (June), Superhero (July), Footloose (August), Pear and Partridge (December)
Accents: CTMH Cocoa Ribbon collection, Avonlea canvas complements,
Tools: Crop-a-dile punch for holes, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cricut Artiste, 2.5" circle punch, glue dots

1 comment:

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is totally amazing. I love this so much that I want to make one just like this.