Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Clearly Digital Stamps October Release

It's time to see the new digital stamp sets on the Clearly i Stamp blog! There are so many new releases today. I chose to make a card using For the Birds and three of the calendar sets to make Christmas gifts.  If you like to work with digital stamps, you can check them all out here. If you're new to digital stamps, but want to learn, there are some good tutorials here.

The card I made uses the outline images of the owl and scripture from this set: For the Birds. I printed the owls in two sizes and horizontally flipped the smaller one.


Images - CDS "For the Birds Outlines"
Markers - CTMH Creme Brulee, Creme Brulee Dark, Honey; Copics E00 Skin White, E11 BArely Beige, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, E18 Copper, E33 Sand, E35 Chamois, N4 Neutral Gray
Paper - Basic Grey Mellow; CTMH White Daisy, Goldrush cardstock
Ink - CTMH Goldrush, Chocolate
Accents - CTMH Chocolate Waxy Flax, Clear button (colored with Copic E18 Copper), Sparkles Brown and Tan Assortment (on eyes) pop dots
Tools - Printer
Technique - resized images, flipped smaller one horizontally

Last week I posted the cover of the 6" x 6" square calendar for keeping track of all those birthdays and anniversarys. I had printed the title using Microsoft Word.



The pages were all made from the 6" x 6" My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found - Sunshine." I printed the calendar pages ahead of time to take on vacation. Since I was away from my computer and printer when I made it, I added some seasonal stickers I had from Basic Grey. However, there is a set of calendar images that is being introduced today that would be great for embellishments, Calendar Minis.

(I made this project while I was waiting on a locksmith to make a new car key for our car's engine. Apparently my husband's key had broken off when he was unloading everything the night before at the hotel and no one had turned it in and it couldn't be found. I was so glad to have this calendar to work on in the lovely breakfast room of the hotel.)

On the inside pages I kept the same pattern of corner and border trim on opposite pages in order to reinforce the hole that was punched on every page. I kept them all pretty simple. Here are the inside pages:










Thanks for visiting. Check out my next post today for a Birthday Organizer that uses the Calendar Rectangle set with the Calendar Minis images. You can store birthday cards in the pockets for each month!

Image - Clear Dollar Stamps digi: Calendar Square
Paper - My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found - Sunshine;" (cover-Basic Grey "Indian Summer;" black and white cardstock; Graphic 45 "Core Impressions-Timeless Collection;" 6 x 6 chipboard
Accents - gold and pink ribbon from my stash; Basic Grey stickers (Indian Summer), metal ring
Tools - Printer, sandpaper, (Microsoft Word to type title for front)

 

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous Vickie. I just love those owls and your beautiful calendar album. Wow.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow these are amazing Vickie. I so love that owl card, so beautiful. And the album is wonderful. You really are on a roll girl. Thanks so much for sharing.