Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mojo Monday 361 and Stamp of the Month Card 1

I'm enjoying using the Close To My Heart September Stamp of the Month, especially with the new trend of using Picture My Life Cards with the new Paper Fundamentals collection.  

I trimmed the black and lace border a little so it would fit the sketch and the size of the hear. I stamped the word "Love" on the PML card, along with a few Glacier colored flowers from this National Stamping Month's #30 Years of Happy stamp set. (If you purchase $30 in stamps from my CTMH site, you get this stamp set of 30 images free. I stamped the heart image from the stamp of the month on a heart I cut out with the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge. I also cut one .25" larger using Ruby cardstock. The Black Shimmer trim and Black/Gray Epoxy Bubbles add some bling.


Here's a close-up of the bling:


Here's the Mojo Monday sketch I used this week:


I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:
4 Crafty Girlz #26 - anything goes
Crafting by designs September - anything goes
Mojo Monday #361 - sketch
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #45 - anything goes

Totally Gorjuss #252 - Bling

2 comments:

Camille Short said...

Love the colors!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x