Thursday, September 4, 2014

Teachers Have Heart Card



Since this is National Stamping Month, I'm doing more stamping than blogging. I thought I'd post one of the cards I just made for a teacher when I visit the Christian school for Grandparents Day later this month. I used one of my new stamp sets, "Teacher Appreciation." I loved the apples in the shape of hearts. I also used the CTMH special this month, "30 Years of Happy" above the words "Thank You." I also stamped the banner/ribbon pieces on the side with "All the Details."  I used the new CTMH color Flaxen with Sorbet and Lagoon suggested in the challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare.  The colors are the ones used in the Chalk It Up paper pack used with the star background.




I'm sharing this card with these challenges:
Color My Heart Color Dare # 108 - flaxen, lagoon, sorbet
C.R.A.F.T. #275 - Back to School
Craft Your Passion #229 -  Back to School
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday #139 - Back to school
Milk Coffee Challenge- Back to School

Here are the papers and stamps I used:





September 2014: #30yearsofhappy













12 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Fun Vickie. I love this time of year. Love the banners.

Becca-expressions said...

I love how you combined all of your stamp sets in this. Great fun! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Color My Heart.

April said...

This is adorable! Love the mixture of all the stamp sets!

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week!
Monica - DT

La Papera Gialla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

What a fun card you've created with such great colors, just perfect for our 'back to school' theme at Milk N Coffee -- thank you for joining us, hugs, Rita DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at c.r.a.f.t. Challenge. Marlene DT

Trimgym said...

Thank you for sharing this creation with us/applying for our DT. If you are also applying for our DT, please read our post again as we would like you to show us your best work as well as why you would like to join us and how you feel you could fit in our team in the post as well. Good luck!

Jo (CRAFT)

DIANA L. said...

Very nice love your paper choices.

Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #139 “Back to School” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Anonymous said...

Fantastic card.Love all the combined stamps and your colour palette.Great layout too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Trimgym said...

Sorry to hear you're not taking part in our DT call, I have removed your entry from our DT call Inlinkz for you.

Jo and the CRAFT Team

Sammy said...

I love this! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x