Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mojo Monday and September Stamp of the Month Card 2

Here is my second card using the Mojo Monday sketch this week, a black and white Picture My Life (PML) card, and the CTMH September Stamp of the Month. You can see the first one and what I used HERE.

I'm using the great colors inspired by the Craft Garden challenge this month. The background paper is from the CTMH Yuletide Carol collection. It's topped with the Glacier blue piece from the Fundamentals collection and the black and white PML card from the For Always collection. I will probably use some of the set of 122 cards for a wedding album, but since there are 2 each of the 4" x 6" cards and 3 each of the 3" x 4" cards I have plenty to play with when I make cards. I'm astounded by the variety of the two-sided cards. This one is one of the simplest. I stamped the hearts from the stamp of the month using Bamboo, Glacier, and Flaxen inks. The small puffy lagoon colored heart is from the Chalk It Up Assortment.


Here's the fun set of colors from The Craft Garden:


and the sketch I used from Mojo Monday


Here's the Stamp of the Month  I used. You can find it on my shopping site for $5 with a $50 purchase or get it at the regular price. If you're looking for ideas, I will be posting two more cards using this set.

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really great take on our mood board for this month!

Thank you for sharing with us at The Craft Garden this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Life in Colors said...

Beautiful card ! Thanks for playing with us at The Craft GArden !