Saturday, February 4, 2017

I Woof You Valentine

I was thinking about my grandsons when I decided to make this valentine. Four of them definitely have had dogs all their lives. I think they'll get the punny sentiment. This fun image was a CTMH stamp last year. The paper is from last summer's Magic collection, but the hearts made it great for a boy's valentine. I colored the pet with Copics W1, W3, W5 and used a spellbinders die for the "hill."


Thanks for visiting! I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:

Cards und More #177 - pets and other furry friends
Crazy 4 Challenges #371 - animals
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Pets
Stampavie and More #279 -  animals

3 comments:

Maura said...

Such a sweet card, Vickie! Your grandson will love it, I am sure! The puppy is so cute with the balloon. Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

Marja B. said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

Hugs, Marja
Stampavie and More DT
http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Card und More Challenge this time and good luck :)